Day 55: Feelin' Good

Today I had the rare opportunity to spend a few hours by myself. Cambria spent the day with her friend going to church and a carnival, so it was a blast for her. This gave me the opportunity to go grab coffee and lunch, sit out on a patio and read a beautiful book while listening to some amazing music. Then I went shopping! Well, I went to one store. Anyway, it felt so nice to pick out some new clothes for myself. Afterwards I met up with my sister and we had dinner. I came home and organized my room, putting all of Mauricio's stuff which was piled up in a corner, in boxes and hauled them to the sun room.

I felt so good about my day today. It's amazing what little moments like these we have available to us and when we get the opportunity to really take advantage of them, it makes such an impact. It's re-energizing.

Things don't always work out, but boy does it feel good when they do.

Comments

Popular Posts