Day 60: A New Reason to Thrive

I am SO excited. We found a beautiful little puppy to add to our family and while I know things will be busy, that's the way I like it! This will give me a something to focus my energy on and I'm hoping this new little addition will increase the love and happiness around us. Plus it will be nice to force Cambria and me to get out of the house and go on walks. When you have cats constantly laying around cuddling with you, it's easy to act the same. : )

Another great piece of news is that my little sister is moving in with us! While I'm a little nervous because I've never had a roommate other than Mauricio, I think it will be good for both of us. She's agreed to pay what she can in rent and then be a super big help with cooking, cleaning and with Cambria. Plus she'll have her hands full with a new little puppy too. 

This is really what I needed. I finally feel like I'm turning a corner and looking ahead to brighter days. See - I knew this would come eventually! 


Comments

  1. congratulations Jennie!! Can't wait to hear the details of the new puppy...boy or girl? NAME?? Breed?? Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts