Day 37: Going Through the Motions

I know we all have moments in life where we feel as though the best we can do is just go through the motions. It's hard sometimes, but I know if we can force ourselves to keep getting up everyday and doing what we need to do, smiling as much as we can, responding to the question of "how are you doing" with a confident "great" and breathing in life, soon enough reality will catch up with us and we'll live this way for real.

That's what I'm doing now. Waking up. Getting Cambria excited about the day. Putting out positive energy. Smiling whenever I can. Doing the best job I can do at work. 

I might be waiting for life to get a little better, a little easier...but I'm not taking myself out of it completely. I'm doing the best I can and that's all any of us can do.

Comments

Popular Posts