Day 50: Following My Dreams

I've been a singer all my life and over the past few years my passion for music has really come to a head. Playing music with Mauricio made my soul sing and every day I felt stronger and stronger that I needed to be a performer.

I don't know how, but I know what my passion is and it's about time I start really thinking about making this a reality. 

I believe that the Universe has something in store for me and I want to be open to receiving it. Making lists of my desired, perfect situation has worked for me in the past. So here's my list for following my dreams:

Must-Have's
Sing in front of others
Flexibility
Work with passionate and talented people
Work in a patient, collaborative and creative environment 

Would-Be-Nice's
Sing the style of music I like
Get paid for performing
Get famous
Sing with bands I love
Meet people who can become friends
Be more involved with other passions as well - like acting

Red Flags
Creepy or bossy/stubborn bandmates
People who are too serious
Unrealistic/unaccommodating schedule
Pressure

Okay Universe, there you have it. I've never made a list like this so I might need to come back and update from time to time. Let's see where this gets me... : )


Comments

Popular Posts