Day 45: Unconnected

We finally made it on a flight to Florida to enjoy a weekend vacation - me, Cambria and my Dad. It was a good balance of reality. Instances of stress, sickness, excitement, disappointment, tension, anxiety, relief, relaxation, hot, cold, tired, refreshed, peaceful, thoughtful, inspiration, love, understanding and perseverance. 

The unexpected, but really nice part was that I was not connected to the Internet the whole weekend. Which, to my dismay, is why I haven't written in my blog. I do feel bad about that, however I don't regret it. Sometimes it's nice to be unconnected for a little while. It makes it easier to enjoy life - life that's happening right in front of you in that very moment. Life that can be experienced with other people, face-to-face, not through some kind of technology or device. 

Anyway, I'm incredibly exhausted considering I woke up at 3:30am this morning in Florida to drive an hour an a half to the airport, fly back to Denver, drop my daughter off at school and then work from home. I'm sleepy. But happy. 

It was overall a great weekend and I'm thankful for that.

Comments

Popular Posts